- Know different cyber security roles and responsibilitiesDifferent cybersecurity roles exist to address different aspects of security. For example, a network administrator might be responsible for configuring and maintaining network security, while a… Read More »Know different cyber security roles and responsibilities
- Top 13 Cybersecurity career queries from beginners [Answered]The need for cyber experts has grown exponentially with the rise in cybercrime. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, cybersecurity jobs are expected to… Read More »Top 13 Cybersecurity career queries from beginners [Answered]
- Top 5 skills to learn before CybersecurityIntroduction The best way to prepare for a career in Cybersecurity will vary depending on your background and experience. However, some basic things to keep in… Read More »Top 5 skills to learn before Cybersecurity
- Six Most common security vulnerabilities you must knowIn this blog, we will describe the six most common vulnerabilities that every cyber security professional should be aware of. Knowing most common vulnerabilities is essential… Read More »Six Most common security vulnerabilities you must know
- What helps protect from spear phishing?Introduction The most prevalent sort of phishing attack is spear phishing, which accounts for 65 percent of all phishing attempts. Employees get an average of 14… Read More »What helps protect from spear phishing?
- What is a common indicator of a phishing attempt?Introduction The most common indicator of a phishing attempt is an email that looks like it’s from a legitimate source but is actually from a malicious… Read More »What is a common indicator of a phishing attempt?